Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Overheard...

They're BETTER than Okay - @Bard College

Girl #1: I’m totally not drinking tonight or smoking.
Girl #2: Why not?
Girl #1: I’m sick and my lungs feel like I’m going to collapse.
Girl #3: Yeah, she’s snorting that vicodin instead.
Girl #1: Do you think it’ll be bad to do that?
Girl #2: I mean I don’t think snorting anything is good for you.
Girl #1: I know, I mean cocaine addicts snort coke when they are sick and they are okay.

In AA They Do - @Northwestern

Girl on cell: Do you think it’s suspicious that I just bought five bottles of cranberry juice? People drink cranberry juice without vodka all the time…right?

You're a Student, Not an Artist @Bard

Girl #1: You should just come back at night and rearrange the letters.
Girl #2: I’m an artist, not a hoodlum!

Overheard in Boston

"There's this movie, Big, with Tom Hanks. And it's like... old."

-one young man to his friend in the Newbury Comics in Harvard Square

First woman: Yeah, John Kerry was pro-choice when he was governor, but now he's suddenly anti-choice.

Second woman: Seriously. It's so frustrating.

-two women walking in Copley Square

No comments:

Shares

del.icio.us/freehat/circuitree