Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been a while...photos, friends music and such

I have a handful of new photos up on my flickr account. Items include kittens we are fostering for Black Cat Rescue who are available for adoption, a Patio Series (link coming) I am starting for the Spring/Summer/Fall that takes place..you guessed it..on my patio. Maybe I'll start an Other People's Patios series as well. There was also a Psyforia event that I finally posted, pretty sweet lighting effects and kids dancing.



One of my favorite new uploads was of a show back in September of MeandJoanCollins. They recently had a CD release jam at the Paradise with World Inferno Friendship society (I am not allowed to take photos at the Paradise...) and an awesome article/interview published in the Boston Phoenix. Check it out here. Please check out their upcoming shows!!!!

No comments:

Shares

del.icio.us/freehat/circuitree