Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Kind of surprising local incidents I read about today

A handful of my friends just moved to Coolidge Rd in Lower Allston. I hope none of them had their cars on parked on the street this weekend. Somebody rammed into about 4-5 cars, on BOTH sides of the road! The first few are scratched but some are pretty F*CKED up!

Check out the story here: http://allston02134.blogspot.com/2008/09/multiple-coolidge-rd-cars-damaged.html

Also, a BC student jumped off a Comm Ave building onto a tree branch and landed! Wow! All his drunk ass friends urged him to DO IT AGAIN! So he did, and this time, didn't make it. I used to live in buildings like this and while hanging on the roof is fun, it's incidents like this that have made me afraid of heights!
http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2008/09/06/bc_student_seriously_hurt_in_leap_from_balcony/

As the college year begins, I wonder if this is the kind of shit I have to look forward to in my neighborhood...

No comments:

Shares

del.icio.us/freehat/circuitree